(1) Caused by: Rubber roll pressure is not enough; Solution: increase the pressure;
(2) Caused by: Adhesive on Laminating film is not completely melted; Solution:
Increasing the coating temperature
Increase the film and heating roller contact area, and the heat melt adhesive film will increase the degree
Reduce coating speed
(3) Caused by: Laminating film of the adhesive surface with dust; Solution: impurities, should be promptly removed.
(1) Caused by: rubber roller too much pressure, resulting in membrane deformation; Solution: appropriately reduced pressure.
(2) Caused by: rubber roller surface damage, not smooth; Solution: replace the rubber roller
(3) Caused by: rubber roller and the pressure imbalance between the heating rollers; Solution: adjusted and have them balance
(4) Caused by: film inconsistent on both sides of the tension, or wavy edges; Solution: replace the thin films.
(1) Caused by: film tension is too large, so that stretching deformation of membranes; Solution: membrane tension should be adjusted to the screw.
(2) Caused by: Winding tension, causing a deformation of film and paper at the same time; Solution: institutions should adjust winding tension.
(3) Caused by: Environmental humidity; Solution: humidity controlled workshop should be around 60%.
(4) Caused by: The drying time is short; Solution: To extend the drying time, to be coated products in the winding roller to dry completely cooled, then cut film down. speed, coating temperature increase.
(1) Caused by: Laminating film over shelf life; Solution: replacement of the laminating film.
(2) Caused by: printing ink containing an excessive amount of silicone oil, paraffin wax additive categories, metal ink, ink too thick, ink wasn’t dry. Solution: extend the print drying time, especially for special attention and when printed coated.
(3) Caused by: laminating pressure, high velocity, low temperature; Solution: increase coated pressure increase, lower coating speed, coating temperature increase.